A new version of the Hardstyle Kick Configurator is now available.
Free update for existing users who purchased the instrument.
How to get it?
Login to your account, go to your order and re-download the ZIP file.
All download permissions have been reset.
Applies to both the Hardstyle Producer Complete orders as the single Configurator orders.
The contents of the ZIP have been updated.
Note; the download might still mention v1.1. But the contents have been updated.
In case you didn’t create an account and used guest checkout, please use the original download link in your order. If you don’t have that anymore or you have issues, send us a message by email or contact form.
What’s new and changed in v1.2?
– Changed knob units to correct display
– Changed knob values to actual values
– Added Sweep Layer with LFO volume, Intensity, Speed and HP Filter option
– Added Individual Pitch Control Per Layer
– Changed Tail Speed range to maximum
– Change max layer values to 6 DB in stead of 2.7 DB.
– Individual Layer volume improved for better instant configuration
– RawAttack layer renamed to Extra, as it now also holds punch sounds.
– Changed Resonance in the main LP Filter.
– Added default value for knobs. Ctrl (CMD) + Click will reset the knob to the default position
– Added Shuffle mode to randomly select layers
– Improved output sound (compressor settings and limiter settings)
– Added Mono / Stereo enhancer
– Added Layer Effects (Attack Reverb, Tail Distortion and EQ)
– Added 3 Tails, replaced tails 1 and 10 with new kicks
– Replaced 4 attacks (3, 5, 12, 18)
– Removed reverb from Raw Attack 8
– Added 2 punch sound layers
– Added 1 Raw Attack
– Pre-setup automatic Host Automation for automation controls
– Set user-friendly automation control names.