Note: All kick layers have been created, processed and shaped by A-lusion over the past 10 years.
The software coding has taken many months. We hope you respect the effort put into this and not share your purchase on warez sites and with colleague producers.
Updated to version 1.2
The update to version 1.2 is now available. We advise you to use version 1.2 next to the previous versions so don’t overwrite the file, as there have been many new additions and changes.
See below for the change log.
Looking for the ultimate Hardstyle Kick VST based on Kontakt?
Watch the video’s below.
Kick Configurator – VERSION 1.2 Walkthrough demonstration video by A-lusion
Kick Configurator – Walkthrough demonstration video by A-lusion
Version 1.2 update (30th October 2020)
What’s new and changed in v1.2?
– Changed knob units to correct display
– Changed knob values to actual values
– Added Sweep Layer with LFO volume, Intensity, Speed and HP Filter option
– Added Individual Pitch Control Per Layer
– Changed Tail Speed range to maximum
– Change max layer values to 6 DB in stead of 2.7 DB.
– Individual Layer volume improved for better instant configuration
– RawAttack layer renamed to Extra, as it now also holds punch sounds.
– Changed Resonance in the main LP Filter.
– Added default value for knobs. Ctrl (CMD) + Click will reset the knob to the default position
– Added Shuffle mode to randomly select layers
– Improved output sound (compressor settings and limiter settings)
– Added Mono / Stereo enhancer
– Added Layer Effects (Attack Reverb, Tail Distortion and EQ)
– Added 3 Tails, replaced tails 1 and 10 with new kicks
– Replaced 4 attacks (3, 5, 12, 18)
– Removed reverb from Raw Attack 8
– Added 2 punch sound layers
– Added 1 Raw Attack
– Pre-setup automatic Host Automation for automation controls
– Set user-friendly automation control names.
Version 1.1 update (11th July 2020)
What’s new and changed in v1.1?
– Added Pitch Bend for Kick Tails
– Added volume control per sound layer group
– Added high pass filter
– Added RawModulate and Invert to modulate the Raw Attack
– Added 2 Raw Attack Layers
– Added 5 Custom Tail Layers
– Added 2 Custom Raw Attack Layers
– Fixed tuning RawTune to UP & DOWN instead of DOWN only
– Fixed two coding warning issues
– Fixed Speed knob issue for some tail layers
Q&A / FAQ
Does this work in FL Studio or other DAW?
It works in FL studio as it runs inside Native Instrument Kontakt. Kontakt works in any DAW that supports VST / AU (Cubase, FL Studio, Logic, Ableton Live, Studio One, et cetera).
Can I use the free Kontakt Player mode?
You actually can but a 15-minute demo timeout is enforced by Native Instruments in every session you use it. To fully use the instrument you need the full version.
Will future updates of the instrument be included? Yes possible future updates can be downloaded from your login account