Check out the detailed information below to know more about the Screech Designer concept and possibilities.
- 35 Waveform sound sources with individual volume and pitch control
- 5 Custom sound layers for your own sounds (Tuned to C)
- Pitch Envelope
- 6 Pitch Presets incl. Roar Mode
- Master Low Pass Filter (Cutoff, Resonance, Attack, Decay)
- Amplifier Envelope (Attack, Release)
- Transient Designer
- Mono / Stereo Enhancer
- Reverb incl. Pre-Delay
- LFO Pitch
- LFO Filter
- Destroy feature
- 4 Morph Modes including individual controls
- Mod Wheel Destination Setup, 2 slots
- 30 Presets by A-lusion
Presets / Snapshots installation
Important: The snapshot / preset installation needs to be done manually.
You can move the respective folder to the “User Content / Kontakt” folder in your Documents / Native Instruments folder. If this folder doesn’t exist you can create it. If the presets can’t be found, Kontakt won’t show and enable them. More detailed instructions can be found in the documentation.
More need to know
The software coding has taken many months and involved a total of 3500 lines of code. We hope you respect the effort put into this and not share your purchase on warez sites and/ or with colleague producers and friends.
This instrument was developed in version 5.6. In case you intend to SAVE the instrument to a new filename or override the original .NKI, you will loose the preset (snapshots) data. This is as per default Kontakt behavior. Make sure you keep the original .NKI in case you want o keep using the snapshot presets.
Walkthrough / Demo Video
Including sound demo’s.